Zinc alloys, also known as Zamak, are a competitive, robust and sustainable solution.
Zamak, mainly composed of zinc, aluminium, copper and magnesium, is particularly suitable for die casting process and allows to obtain parts with thin walls and complex shapes.
- Excellent mechanical characteristics
- Excellent dimensional accuracy
- Ability to surface treatments
- Tool life and high production rates
- Low energy consumption
- Electromagnetic shielding
- Excellent machining
- 100% recyclable
Zamak is an economical solution combining strength, hardness and rigidity.